Board of Education Special Meeting - Budget Hearing - Tuesday, May 11 at 7:00 p.m - Virtual
Board of Education Special Meeting - Budget Hearing is Tuesday, May 11, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. Due to Executive Order 202, the Board meeting will be held virtually.
Live streamed channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyyGXNnB-fKndXzHrPO_WqA?
Once live stream begins, link will update
The Board of Education will also be lived streamed on Channel 22 Comcast and Channel 46 Verizon Fios.
Kindly notify District Clerk by 3:30 today for a registration link should you wish to address the Board of Education.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic and pursuant to the Resolution passed at the Board of Education meeting held on November 12, 2020, public participation for comments/questions will be implemented via virtual technology through Zoom. Due to the fact that there are two different times during the meeting where public participation is afforded, (1) on agenda items and (2) on non-agenda items, the participants will be divided into those two categories and then speak in the order in which their request was received. Please see below for guidelines to participate:
- Contact District Clerk, Melody LaRocca at email@example.com with your full name, address and topic of comment/questions by 3:30 p.m. the day of the meeting;
- A registration link will be provided to you at that time. Once registered, a link will be provided immediately, which will be encrypted to you only and will not work if it is forwarded or copied;
- During the meeting, you will remain in the waiting room until you are admitted in, at which time, you will be provided three minutes to complete your comments/questions;
- Please be patient as it may take some time to admit you. You can still watch the meeting on YouTube here;
- Please limit your questions/comments to three minutes pursuant Policy 1512;
- We ask that cameras remain on during the time at which you are addressing the Board of Education;
- The Board of Education reserves the rights to remove any community member from the meeting should Policy 1512 be violated.at the Board of Education Regular Meeting